Dog Walking Service
We all need more exercise. Dogs are no exception – exercise is just one of your dog’s basic needs. In general, most dogs should get at least 60 minutes of exercise daily to help keep them healthy and prevent common behavioral issues resulting from boredom or hyperactivity.
Whether you’re short on time, or your dog is just long on energy, Peak City Puppy can help. From a stroll around the neighborhood, a jog down the greenway or a trip to the dog park, Peak City Puppy will give your dog a workout that he craves and one that leaves you happy!
Benefits of Regular Exercise for your Dog:
- Helps reduce or eliminate common behaviors such as digging, excessive barking, chewing and hyperactivity.
- Helps prevent boredom and channels the dog’s energy in a productive, acceptable direction.
- Reduces the incidence of digestive problems and constipation.
- Helps a timid or fearful dog build confidence and trust.
- Promotes healthy rest. A well-exercised dog will be sleepy instead of restless when it’s time to relax.
- Remains a key to weight control.
How it Works:
During your initial consultation we will create a customized walk or run schedule specifically designed to meet your dog’s age, energy and mobility needs.
Mid-day dog walking service is available for scheduling from 11AM – 3PM.
Dog Walking Standard Pricing
- Single Visits = $14 – $18
- 5 Days/Week =$70 – $90
- Flexible Scheduling and No Long-Term Contract Required